Hail Damage Facts
HAIL DAMAGE FACTS:

Hail causes approximately 1 billion dollars in damages annually in the United States alone to houses,  cars ,  crops, and to literally anything in its path.
What if I can show you exactly how you can make a great living while helping other people in the process?  I can show you how to make six figures annually in around six months every year by signing people up to repair their storm damaged properties. 
And what if I told you that you do not need to complete any of the repairs yourself and it's very easy to get people to sign up?!
Storm damage repair is an awesome business and you can make an unlimited income ,  only charging exactly what the insurance companies pay at no cost to the insured except for their already agreed upon insurance deductible. 
One reason why it's a very simple and very easy process...   
Average homeowner hail claims range between 7,500 to 15,000 while commercial property hail damage claims can easily be over 100,000 dollars.
And, In most cases, property owners would have to look for and hire several different contractors when their properties are damaged from storms. 
This has always been a headache for property owners and you can eliminate that problem and get paid handsomely by starting a storm damage restoration company and completing all of the repairs.  In fact,  insurance companies will pay you an additional 20% just for starting a general contracting business and overseeing all of the repairs. 
Insurance companies are a trillion dollar industry that believe it or not pays very good as long as you know how to submit insurance claims properly and on the correct forms.
Why should you believe me?  Mainly because that was exactly what I was doing before getting hit by a drunk driver!
Before the wreck I was a property insurance claims adjuster who also was a professional storm contractor for many years and I'd still be contracting myself today but the wreck left me disabled.
That said, I have no reason to lie or mislead you ever since the wreck I am just trying to make a living and keep a roof over my wife's head.

Comments