Storm Damage Excel Estimate Writing Software Demo

https://youtu.be/S8scYpHrQMQ


Hi guys. Thanks for your order.  I just know you’re going to love this business. I always have. I would still be doing it today if I was able but, unfortunately, I can’t do it any more because of being hit head on by a drunk driver in October, 2009. He was driving 87 MPH.  This is an awesome business and it works just as I said.  My nephew is still doing it today and he loves it too.  My wife and I have been having financial difficulties since the wreck. Our pastor wrote a letter for us years ago but we were not able to figure out how to tell people about it so we received very few donations.  You can check out the letter he wrote at https://stins9.wixsite.com/drunk-driver-victim1  I am just thankful to be alive.  I actually died about 5 times.  The images are pretty bad so you might not want to view them. I am telling you this because the stroke affected my speech so please understand that is why I talk like I do in this video. Believe me, I could not say one word for quite some time. I wanted you to know why I am telling other people about this. I have worked very hard all of my life until the wreck.

Comments